I am so happy to say I have finished the mystery quilt and am excited about how it turned out. Deciding on a quilting motif was really quite easy. The print in the quilt is of butterflies, so a simple butterfly enlarged motif was chosen.
Check out the photos below. They are a bit clearer of the front and back as I took them outside in-between rain showers. The close up of the fabrics was taken inside, but you can see the print clearly.
The quilt measures approximately 60″ x 60″, a great size lap quilt! If you are interested in purchasing this quilt, it will be on Etsy in the near future at StitcherMade.
Many others who were also making this mystery quilt decided to add borders and enlarge the quilt to bed size. Since I had used fabric from my stash and didn’t have enough to make borders, I was content with the size it was. I did buy a small pink dot for the binding which was perfect!
Hopefully you can see the quilting, the dainty sweet rose buds on the back fabric, and the pretty pattern that was so well worth being patient while making the blocks over the months leading up to the reveal.