Twenty-three years ago we moved into our dream home we designed and built on acreage with a perfect view of Mount Rainier. Delays by the contractor happened for a variety of reasons each month. There was no firm move in date given by the builder. Instead, we informed him we had chosen November 1, 1996 to move in. The kitchen was just walls and windows, left by the builder to be the last room to complete. While we occupied the rest of the house, the craftsmen worked long hours, cutting no corners, and taking pride in doing their craft well to finish the kitchen.
Somehow this year my mind made a connection between our house contractor and my website. We moved in without a kitchen; my blog posts are not dependent on all parts of site being active.
In conclusion, I have opened my site for blogging and continue to work on the e-commerce portion.
StitcherMade One of a Kind Items:
This store is special. I create and design all StitcherMade items found in the store. A variety of one-of-a-kind creations appeal to all ages with some hard-to-find products for males.
- Quilts from infant to king size.
- Coordinating quilt/wall hanging or garland/stuffed animal or pillow sets
- Holiday/special occasion garlands
- Wall hangings
- Knit hats, headbands/ear warmers and scarves
- Fleece hats, headbands/ear warmers, scarves
- Accessory scarves made with soft, draping fabrics
- Bags – large to small, tote to small zipper pouches
- Purse style bags fully lined and detailed
- Home decor baskets, table runners, placemats, mug rugs, seasonal/holiday fun cloth decorative items, pot holders, microwave baked potato bags, microwave tortilla warmers, bowl cozies
- Lined jackets designed using vintage chenille and fabrics not thought to go together such as chintz, denim and lace. Comfortable as bed jackets; stylish for making a statement both entering and exiting a room, and fun to wear. Hence, these jackets are the most unique work in the store.
- Quilt patterns designed by Stitcher
- Embroidery designs by Stitcher